Friday, March 23, 2012

One a day

I've been working on an ongoing project. The idea behind the project is to produce one picture a day. This is easy enough, but I want to produce a picture with meaning, every time. Now being on day #31 I'm starting to get the hang of this thing, and what I'm seeing most is that so much of the meaning behind these photos is the stories behind them. My original medium for this project was/has been facebook of all places. This was just because I realized I could change my cover photo everyday and that seemed fun. The thing is I only can write so much in a caption.
So here is where I will change paths a bit. I'm now going to post each picture on this blog, everyday. I will still post them on facebook, but the real project will exist here, with full stories to accompany each picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment